19:30 - 22:00
Exerzierstr. 14, 13357 Berlin
Admission is free - donations are welcome
Find the event on Facebook here.
Come join us for another #CoworkingTuesday on November, 6 with Henry Nsubuga, co-founder of the KIDA organisation in Uganda and volunteer in Germany!
– Listen to his story
– Discover how his activities impact his country
– Learn how you can get involved and make a difference in your community
– Share your own story
Henry is the volunteer coordinator of KIDA (Katosi Inter-community Development Alliance a registered organization) in Uganda. The charity organization was founded in 2012 to offer:
– Elementary education support to Orphans and Vulnerable Children (ovc),
– Community development by mentoring and empowering families, youths and women groups in development, health awareness (including the prevention of HIV/AIDS)
– Vocational skills training in trades for development to women, girls and youths in general.
– Promotion and advocative services for human and environment rights.
Join us to know more…
We can’t wait to see you there! 🙂